October Webinar – Sign Up Now!
Join Us For A
Complimentary Virtual Information Session Via
Join us to uncover the hidden factors to consider when evaluating senior living options for you or a family member.
Topics to be covered include:
- The differences between independent living, assisted living and memory care communities.
- Major factors to consider when evaluating communities and services.
- Assisted living and memory care – dispelling the myths and misconceptions.
- How to determine the most appropriate care and support option.
- How “memory care” assisted living differs from traditional assisted living.
- The various stages of Alzheimer’s and the major benefits of specialized environments for those
with cognitive impairment.
- The cost of assisted living versus living at home.
- Little-known ways to make senior living more affordable, including benefits veterans and
veterans’ survivors may be eligible for through the VA ranging from $1,244 to $2,295
per month and utilizing life insurance to supplement retirement income.
Register Today!After you register, you will receive easy to follow instructions on how to join us for this online virtual event.
"*" indicates required fields